The Ohio Art Education Foundation in collaboration with the Ohio
Arts Council’s Riffe Gallery is sponsoring this juried exhibition to showcase art educators as artists.
In an effort to present an exhibition of merit and significance, work was juried by objective criteria. When judging the quality of artwork submitted, several standards and combinations of standards were used such as:
– Suitability of subject, technique and style for intended audience
– Vitality and originality
– Artistic expression and experimentation
– Creative and inventive use of the medium
– Innovation in style and/or concept
– Technical proficiency in the use of the medium/media
Exhibition dates are November 1, 2018 through January 5, 2019
A public opening reception will take place on Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m
OAC Riffe Gallery: The Riffe Gallery is located in the Vern Riffe Center for Government and the Arts, 77 South High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215.